This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-1.0, cccp.c, warning from DEC C
- To: kkaempf at progis dot de
- Subject: Re: egcs-1.0, cccp.c, warning from DEC C
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 00:05:18 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> > Can you send me all of these warnings messages produced by the
> > vms compiler for cccp so that I can fix them?
> There are only two lines in the current cccp.c (980302) which produce this
> warning, line 1307 and line 1313. Both lines have the above mentioned funct
> ion call.
It turns out the code doesn't really care what value is used for
'i' on the lhs, but I've tweaked the code to avoid the undefined