This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnulibc1
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnulibc1
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 22:03:54 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> I must have had a bad day when I did my patches on Jan 3 ;-)). They are onl
> y partly correct. The following patches are against pre-1.0.2. They apply a
> lso to the development tree, additionally the rest of my Jan 3 patch to the
> toplevel configure.in has to be removed there.
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
> Wed Feb 18 14:05:00 1998 Franz Sirl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * rs6000/linux.h: don't define DEFAULT_VTABLE_THUNKS to 1 if
> USE_GNULIBC_1 is defined
> * configure.in: add a new case powerpc-*-linux-gnulibc1 which
> includes the t-linux-gnulibc1 fragment
> * configure: likewise
Sorry for the delay. I did't realize this was also important for
the 1.0.2 release.
I installed this in the mainline sources and into the 1.0.2 release