This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: can't find stdio, etc. building m68k-coff cross from i586-linux
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: can't find stdio, etc. building m68k-coff cross from i586-linux
- From: "Robert J. Brown" <rj at eli dot elilabs dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:04:06 -0600
- Cc: "Robert J. Brown" <rj at eli dot elilabs dot com>, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <199803041710.LAA14736@eli.elilabs.com><email@example.com>
>>>>> "Jeffrey" == Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jeffrey> In message <199803041710.LAA14736@eli.elilabs.com>you
Jeffrey> write: Did you supply a --with-headers argument to
>> No... Since it is a totally bare embedded target right now,
>> that does not really even make sense. Are there stubs
>> somewhere that I should use, or what?
Jeffrey> Yes, it does make sense :-) You still need header files
Jeffrey> of some kind to build the runtime libraries.
Since at the present time all I really need is the compiler and the
"core" run-time library that does no I/O, but just things like
handling signed integer arithmetic, etc., is there a way to say
--no-runtime-library, or whatever?
-------- "And there came a writing to him from Elijah" [2Ch 21:12] --------
Robert Jay Brown III email@example.com http://www.elilabs.com 1 847 705-0424
Elijah Laboratories Inc.; 37 South Greenwood Avenue; Palatine, IL 60067-6328
----- M o d e l i n g t h e M e t h o d s o f t h e M i n d ------