This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: can't find stdio, etc. building m68k-coff cross from i586-linux
- To: "Robert J. Brown" <rj at eli dot elilabs dot com>
- Subject: Re: can't find stdio, etc. building m68k-coff cross from i586-linux
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 11:09:49 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803041804.MAA16305@eli.elilabs.com>you write:
> Since at the present time all I really need is the compiler and the
> "core" run-time library that does no I/O, but just things like
> handling signed integer arithmetic, etc., is there a way to say
> --no-runtime-library, or whatever?
Nope. No such option :(