This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: can't find stdio, etc. building m68k-coff cross from i586-linux
- To: "Robert J. Brown" <rj at eli dot elilabs dot com>
- Subject: Re: can't find stdio, etc. building m68k-coff cross from i586-linux
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 01:17:56 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803040623.AAA29831@eli.elilabs.com>you write:
> I am trying to build a set of cross compilers for an embedded
> project. I have m68k-coff and powerpc-elf targets and an i586-linux
> host. I first built egcs 1.0.1 native by doing a make bootstrap,
> after building binutils 188.8.131.52.21. The native bootstrap went ok.
> Now I build the save version of binutils targeted to m68k-coff and
> that goes ok, but when I try to build the m68k-coff cross compiler, it
> dies thusly:
Did you supply a --with-headers argument to configure?
> I think maybe the new native ecgs does not know where to find these
> standard include files. What have I "crossed up"?
THere is no standard place to find cross include files.