This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
function overloading broken in egcs-980302 ?
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: function overloading broken in egcs-980302 ?
- From: dcb at pncl dot co dot uk (David C Binderman)
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 18:35:34 GMT
Given the following code on machine i486-pc-linux-gnulibc1, with
compiler G++ in egcs-980302, I was surprised to find that it compiled ok.
f( int i)
f( int & ri)
I even tried flags -O -Wall -ansi -pedantic, and the code still compiled !
David Binderman MSc BSc +44 1293 534 847 dcb_AVOID_JUNK_MAIL@pncl.co.uk
There is no substitute for skill, taste and experience when programming
- Dr Stroustrup, inventor of C++