This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
missing ctor & initor for reference not detected
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: missing ctor & initor for reference not detected
- From: dcb at pncl dot co dot uk (David C Binderman)
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 18:36:54 GMT
Given the following code on machine i486-pc-linux-gnulibc1, with
compiler G++ in egcs-980302, I was surprised to find that it compiled ok.
int & ri;
I even tried flags -O -Wall -ansi -pedantic, and the code still compiled !
David Binderman MSc BSc +44 1293 534 847 dcb_AVOID_JUNK_MAIL@pncl.co.uk
There is no substitute for skill, taste and experience when programming
- Dr Stroustrup, inventor of C++