This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does it work now with my patch? (was: Re: egcs-980221: build fails for shared libstdc++ on HP-UX 10.20 )
- To: geordie at lucent dot com
- Subject: Re: Does it work now with my patch? (was: Re: egcs-980221: build fails for shared libstdc++ on HP-UX 10.20 )
- From: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 98 13:50:37 +0100
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- References: <199802281102.MAA00922@saturn.s-direktnet.de> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
On Mon, 02 Mar 1998, 11:44:59, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> > During the last week several users reported they were unable to build
> > shared libraries. On Thursday I sent a patch which I believe should
> > cure this. Is it successfull for you? Jeff, shall I install it?
> Sorry, Manfred, but when I apply your patch to a virgin
> egcs-980221 source tree, do my 'make a symbolic link tree'
> stunt and then rebuild from scratch on HP-UX 10.20, the
> results are the same.
Weired, thought I tested exactly the same procedure :-?
> I have another nohup.out file if you
> want to examine it ...
Sure, as this is a real bug it should be fixed ;-) Please send it to
me (<email@example.com> and <Manfred.Hollstein@ks.sel.alcatel.de>),
not to the list. Would you please add a list of the commands you we're