This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does it work now with my patch? (was: Re: egcs-980221: build fails for shared libstdc++ on HP-UX 10.20 )
- To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Subject: Re: Does it work now with my patch? (was: Re: egcs-980221: build fails for shared libstdc++ on HP-UX 10.20 )
- From: Graham Hudspith <geordie at lucent dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 11:44:59 +0000
- Cc: law at cygnus dot com, kriol at fnal dot gov, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Lucent Technologies
- Original-CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original-From: Graham Hudspith <email@example.com>
- References: <199802251848.TAA14972@saturn.s-direktnet.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <199802260722.IAA00538@saturn.s-direktnet.de> <199802261720.SAA10427@saturn.s-direktnet.de> <199802281102.MAA00922@saturn.s-direktnet.de>
Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> During the last week several users reported they were unable to build
> shared libraries. On Thursday I sent a patch which I believe should
> cure this. Is it successfull for you? Jeff, shall I install it?
Sorry, Manfred, but when I apply your patch to a virgin
egcs-980221 source tree, do my 'make a symbolic link tree'
stunt and then rebuild from scratch on HP-UX 10.20, the
results are the same. I have another nohup.out file if you
want to examine it ...
Graham Hudspith, Transmission Dev Group, | Email:
Lucent Technologies Network Systems (UK),|
Swindon Road, Malmesbury, |
Wiltshire SN16 9NA, UK. | Phone: +44 1666 832372/822861