This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: version_string of egcs-980301
- To: Markus Kossmann <markus dot kossmann at inka dot de>
- Subject: Re: version_string of egcs-980301
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 01:25:50 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <34FA5043.1165A5D3@inka.de>you write:
> diff -Nrc3p egcs-980214/gcc/version.c egcs-980301/gcc/version.c
> *** egcs-980214/gcc/version.c Sat Feb 14 03:23:14 1998
> --- egcs-980301/gcc/version.c Sun Mar 1 02:22:38 1998
> *** 1 ****
> ! char *version_string = "egcs-2.91.08 980214 (gcc-2.8.0 release)";
> --- 1 ----
> ! char *version_string = "egcs-2.91.10 980221 (gcc-2.8.0 release)";
> Shouldn´t that be 980301. ?
> PS: Why was the diff made against 980214 and not 980221 ?
A bug introduced by some changes in the snapshot script. Of course,
you probably shouldn't be using a snapshot until it's announced here.