This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs 1.0.1 i586-linux native test failures
- To: "Robert J. Brown" <rj at eli dot elilabs dot com>
- Subject: Re: egcs 1.0.1 i586-linux native test failures
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 20:30:02 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803020310.VAA12699@eli.elilabs.com>you write:
> Maybe egcs doesn't need them, but the crossgcc faq says patches are
> needed for the onetree build, I think...
The crossgcc faq pre-dates egcs. I doubt the patches are necessary