This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch tree.c add missing return in non-void function
- To: grahams at rcp dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: Patch tree.c add missing return in non-void function
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 18:03:06 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199802261327.NAA00269@iron.rcp.co.uk>you write:
> * tree.c (contains_placeholder_p): Add missing return in non-void
Thanks. We fixed this one a little while ago (Feb 22).
Also, you got the args to diff reversed. It should be
patch <flags> old new
Luckily patch has an option to deal with this automatically :-)