This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.1.2 Released
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:18:09 -0800
- Subject: GCC 4.1.2 Released
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
GCC 4.1.2 has been released.
This release is a bug-fix release for problems in GCC 4.1.1. GCC
4.1.2 contains changes to correct regressions from previous releases,
but no new features. See:
for a list of bugs fixed.
This release is available from the FTP servers listed here:
The release is in the gcc/gcc-4.1.2 subdirectory.
If you encounter any difficulties using GCC 4.1.2, please do not send
them directly to me. Instead, please http://gcc.gnu.org/ for
information about getting help and filing problem reports.
As usual, a vast number of people contributed to this release -- far
too many to thank by name!
(650) 331-3385 x713