Re: [Patch, fortran] PR71838 - ICE with OpenCoarrays on submodule

Dear All,

I have just noticed that this patch never went to the list because it
contained some mime content. As it happens, Anton has tested it and it
is relatively trivial. This is just as well because I have unwittingly
gone ahead and committed it as revision 246255!

Cheers

Paul