Removing an output file when test case has terminate

I want to add a test case to the gfortran testsuite for PR 65563.
If all goes right, running the test case will

a) terminate the program with an error message (to be checked for)

b) create a file, which needs to be cleaned up after the test case
   is run.

a) is clear, but how do I do b)?  I haven't found anything in the
list of dg-final actions for this.  (Due to the specifics of the test
case, I also cannot name my file "foo.mod" and let the automatic module
cleanup do the job for me :-)

Any ideas?

	Thomas