Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 60922: [4.9/5 regression] Memory leak with allocatable CLASS components

Dear Janus,

As it happens I loaded this patch up last night to see if I could plug
the last leak in my patch for PR63205, which is making heavy use of
the default finalizers. It seemed to do the job. As you said in the PR
it appears to be a typo and really is obvious. I can canfirm that it
bootstraps and regtests OK.

Good for 4.9 and 5.0

Thanks for the patch

Paul

On 22 January 2015 at 16:37, Janus Weil <janus@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> Ping!

>> Hi all,
>>
>> the attached patch is close to trivial and fixes a memory-leak
>> regression that appeared after the implementation of finalization.
>>
>> My suspicion it that it's simply a copy'n'paste error, where the wrong
>> attribute was copied from very similar code a few lines above, but I'd
>> like to have that confirmed by the original author (which should be
>> Tobias).
>>
>> Regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk and 4.9?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Janus
>>

>> 2015-01-18  Janus Weil  <janus@gcc.gnu.org>
>>
>>     PR fortran/60922
>>     * class.c (finalize_component): Apply the check for 'fini_coarray' only
>>     to coarray components.
>>
>> 2015-01-18  Janus Weil  <janus@gcc.gnu.org>
>>
>>     PR fortran/60922
>>     * gfortran.dg/class_allocate_17.f90: Extended.

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx