Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 59450: ICE for type-bound-procedure expression in module procedure interface

Hi Janus,

This review bounced of gnu-central because it had mime content - back
to plain text!

I am somewhat startled that this was so "easy" to fix (ie. the patch
looks easy but I'll bet that find the fix was not!).

OK for trunk.  I think that MOD_VERSION does need bumping but I would
bow to good negative arguments from others.

Thanks for the patch.

Paul