Re: Binaries for Solaris 10 SPARC?

According to http://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html, I would say: yes.

> Can gfortran be built with Solaris's compilers

I guess so, but I'm not sure.

> If anyone is interested in helping out or doing this, since I am not
> knowledgeable in this area and not likely to get very far, please contact me
> by email and we can discuss hosting the effort. I'd like to have ongoing
> gfortran builds and it would be great to make them available to anyone who
> wants them.

I personally can not provide any Solaris-specific help, but I'm sure
there should be some people here who have built GCC/gfortran on
Solaris.

According to http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/, Rainer Orth does
regular GCC builds on Solaris.

Cheers,