Re: [Fortran, committed] Fix bugs in the dg-* directives in the test suite

Mike Stump wrote:
:-o, The things we never knew. Anyway, use of hacks like this, should result in the hack being documented. At least then we can find them with find-grep in emacs, and know about it. I'm not in favor of using hacks like this, I don't endorse it. If someone wants to approve such a patch in their part of the test suite, that's fine with me.

I think only cray_pointers_2.f90 strictly requires it as it takes quite long and, thus, caused problems on one system. See: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2011-01/msg00089.html

but creating a "dg-do run-single" is difficult.
[...] If fortran doesn't have a run once context, seems reasonable to create one, I'd recommend doing this once there are 20 or more test cases that use the hack.

Maybe one should create a run-once context - to save some testing time. However, the number of test cases with "dg-do run" is a low one digit number.

(Admittedly, I have no idea why the default gfortran.dg/dg.exp runs multiple times - and also not what's the exact purpose of gfortran.fortran-torture.)

Tobias