Issue with a procedure defined with a generic name returning procedure pointer

Hello,
I'm having an issue with a procedure defined with a generic name
returning a procedure pointer. In short :

    ptr => specific_name_get_proc_ptr()	! OK
    ptr => generic_name_get_proc_ptr()  ! KO
           1
Error: Interface mismatch in procedure pointer assignment at (1):
Type/rank mismatch in return value of 'generic_name_get_proc_ptr'

Since the same construct works with other compilers, I'm wondering if it
is a gfortran bug or if I'm doing something non-standard. Attached is a
test case that show the problem with gfortran 4.7.2.
Regards,
Samuel