Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 56284: ICE with alternate return in type-bound procedure

>> As my editor shows, that file uses DOS line endings (\r\n) in some lines and UNIX ones (\n) in others. In principle, I am for keeping such files to test the parser.
>
> If one keeps them, please put them into a file that tests for that feature exclusively, as we often find turds, oops, I mean bits in the tree were someone did the wrong thing and accidentally put in CRLRs.

I would also prefer to remove them, in particular since they are not
even consistently used in the whole file, but only in some lines.
Moreover it seems that there are still enough of those guys around in
the testsuite to 'test the parser' (if this is necessary).

So I will just commit the patch as posted (with Tobias' ok).

Cheers,
Janus