Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 56284: ICE with alternate return in type-bound procedure

Ok, here is the follow-up patch, which removes the warning on
(alternate) RETURN statements, in order to avoid double diagnostics.

However, it also adds another warning for alternate-return actual
arguments (in addition to the formal ones), in order to catch
additional cases, which were not warned for up to now (e.g.
altreturn_{1,4}). Unfortunately this again introduces some potentially
redundant warnings, but I hope this is not too bad.

The patch also adds -std=gnu consistently for all altreturn_* cases.
(In altreturn_5.f90 there apparently were some superfluous control
characters, which were removed by my editor.)

Regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?

Cheers,
Janus

2013-04-03  Janus Weil  <janus@gcc.gnu.org>

    PR fortran/40881
    * match.c (gfc_match_return): Remove standard notification.
    * primary.c (gfc_match_actual_arglist): Add standard notification.

2013-04-03  Janus Weil  <janus@gcc.gnu.org>

    PR fortran/40881
    * gfortran.dg/altreturn_1.f90: Add -std=gnu.
    * gfortran.dg/altreturn_4.f90: Ditto.
    * gfortran.dg/altreturn_3.f90: Replace -std=legacy by -std=gnu.
    * gfortran.dg/altreturn_5.f90: Ditto.
    * gfortran.dg/altreturn_6.f90: Ditto.
    * gfortran.dg/altreturn_7.f90: Ditto.