Re: Fortran compilers on Macs

Thanks Andrew,

I'm running an ocean numerical model (MITgcm) written on fortran and C/C++ on a Linux server, so I can't see why I couldn't run it on a Mac (which is also Unix-based). What's the correct way of installing a fortran compiler on my Mac OS X 10.8.2, if it is not available on the App store?

Cheers,
Daniel