Re: gfortran44 & liblapack.a & static linking

On Feb 28 2013, Ilias Miroslav wrote:

I would like to build statically linked application using older gfortran44, but I am missing some references, see below. Is there a way to fix this without updating machine unix system ? I tried adding various linker flags, but without success. Maybe there are source codes for gfortran_copy_string, gfortran_pow_r8_i4 ?

There will be. If you find the gfortran 4.4 sources, they will be in that. But, before, you do that, stop and think - is this a sane thing to do?

The fact that you get that message indicates that your compiler and
libraries do not quite match, so there is a high chance that you will
end up with a program that doesn't work properly.  And gfortran 4.4 is
pretty ancient!

Regards, Nick Maclaren.