Re: [Patch, Fortran] FINAL (prep patches 3/5): Auxiliary functions for calling the FINAL wrapper

Dear Tobias,

s/Argument is neither a pointer/allocatble/Argument is neither a
pointer/allocatable/
Why have you all the asserts for se.pre and se.post?  Did you have
trouble with this or is there some hidden nasty that I am unaware of?
Should you not either return rapidly for an intrinsic type or add a
gcc_assert to pick up accidental calls?

Modulo these points this patch is OK for trunk.

Cheers

Paul

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
       --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy