Re: Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Patch, F03, RFC] FINAL support in 4.8

Dear Janus, Tobias et al.,

On 04/11/12 16:38, Janus Weil wrote:
If this is not the case and/or we decide that finalization is not
ready for prime-time in 4.8 after all, I would at least try to single
out the parts that are necessary for polymorphic deallocation (which
is definitely the least we should do for 4.8).

Feedback welcome ...

That's not to hurry anyone up, but just to mention: having the patch in the SVN (and hence in Debian sid through the gcc-snapshot package) would bring you more testers and more feedback :)

Regards,
Sylwester

--
http://www.igf.fuw.edu.pl/~slayoo/