This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Patch, F03, RFC] FINAL support in 4.8
- From: Sylwester Arabas <sarabas at igf dot fuw dot edu dot pl>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:47:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Patch, F03, RFC] FINAL support in 4.8
- References: <CCB314C5.email@example.com> <8BD04F8FCECE2F43BE5F3D8C4EDB452D4D0B166B@EXMB09.srn.sandia.gov> <CAKwh3qg8Po3gOkCn3tDUtoKVJ90WOHUeNX0_Sa1KPJMqc03ePA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKwh3qi2fieN3ojBK5DGrxXUf8ccwiP_dMJiWNHrRdAyM0Xfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKwh3qh0gWPyLH+eE8y6x2jhu3umfbwY1bGXQi13gw6WTK5B_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKwh3qgND1hzQB1ZHdxBqrA7g4d=URXyYiqzr9VRLw=YWcDNmg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKwh3qjxss-rBAKpY10Pi=umbQbSX2he=A-BcxsWaaiUyycDbg@mail.gmail.com>
Dear Janus, Tobias et al.,
On 04/11/12 16:38, Janus Weil wrote:
If this is not the case and/or we decide that finalization is not
ready for prime-time in 4.8 after all, I would at least try to single
out the parts that are necessary for polymorphic deallocation (which
is definitely the least we should do for 4.8).
Feedback welcome ...
That's not to hurry anyone up, but just to mention: having the patch in
the SVN (and hence in Debian sid through the gcc-snapshot package) would
bring you more testers and more feedback :)