Re: PR fortran/51727: make module files reproducible, question on C++ in gcc

Hi all,

On 2012-10-14 23:35, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Tobias SchlÃter
<tobias.schlueter@physik.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:
- Personally, I'd prefer the C++ version; The C++ standard library is
widely used and documented and using it in favour of rolling our own
is IMHO a good idea.

After receiving no reply for two weeks and two pings of my attempts at addressing Jakub's complaint about error handling in the STL (which, I might add, is explicitly allowed by the coding standard) went unanswered, I committed the C-only version after re-testing.

It's my first commit by means of git, please alert me of any problems.

Cheers,
- Tobi