Re: [Patch, Fortran, F03] PR 51081: Proc-pointer assignment: Rejects valid internal proc

Hello,

Your patch looks pretty conservative, innocent and all.
However...

On 29/07/2012 16:07, Janus Weil wrote:
> However, the first question for me is: Are cases like pr39937.f really
> valid? Since the test case is short, I will just paste it here in
> unmodified form:

... for me the first question is: how is that testcase currently
handled, and why does your patch changes that. It doesn't seem to change
intrinsicness, nor change the order in which implicit types and
interfaces are handled, nor introduce new diagnostics; so what leads to
the regression?

Mikael