Re: environment modules for gcc/gfortran?

Manfred,

Indeed - I had forgotten that nightly builds are available on
gfortran.com.  Don't forget to take a look at the PLEASE_README.txt.
In particular:

"The builds need fairly new auxiliary libraries however. If your
system does not provide up-to-date libraries of libgmp and libmpfr,
you can find them in the archive gcc-infrastructure.tar.xz.

For GCC 4.5 and newer, you also need up-to-date libraries of libmpc,
libelf, ppl and cloog-ppl, which you find in the infrastructure archive, too."

This is straightforward however.

Cheers

Paul

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
? ? ?? --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy