Re: gfortran generated .s file lacks main

> I compiled a simple hello world program using
> gfortran for arm. I inspected the .s file generated
> using -S option. There was a MAIN__ label
> but no main.

What compiler version are you using? gfortran generates main() directly in the compiler since version 4.5.0, before that the main() is provided by libgfortranbegin (which is normally linked in if you use "gfortran" to link, but can be included by linking with "gcc -lgfortran -lgfortranbegin -lm".

FX