Re: Changing module files

Hi Andrew,

I've included a script, test.sh, which compiles the source
100 times and reports the md5sum of the module. The reported value should show
two different values - one reported about 90% of the time and the other about
10% of the time - seemingly at random.

I have reproduced your problem; it appears to be a problem with ordering within the module file. A few lines are interchanged (2% of the time for me).

Looks like a problem with uninitialized memory.  Unfortunately, valgrind
is broken on my system.  I'll look around a bit more.

Thomas