Re: Assembler error - large data set.

I spoke too quickly... yes, the assembler error is gone, but a similar error appears when I run the program and it tries to allocate:

./test
Operating system error: Cannot allocate memory
Allocation would exceed memory limit

Also, -mcmodel=medium is "not supported in the 32 bit mode".

I think the right solution is to reformulate the problem. I don't *really* need to keep track of the latitude and longitude. I need to produce an image later, but I could simply organize the data as a 2D array and throw away the latitude and longitude... Yeah, I think I'll do that...

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Daniel.