Re: [Patch, fortran] [00/21] Remove coarray support in the scalarizer

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 01:08:13AM +0200, Mikael Morin wrote:

> OK for trunk?
>
> Mikael
>
> patchset layout:
>  - patches 1..4:
> 	Preliminary cleanups.
> 	Those are quite independant on the rest.
> 	Patch 4 is optional.
>
>  - patches 5..13:
> 	Step by step move from scalarizer-provided cobounds setup code
> 	to explicit specific code in gfc_conv_expr_descriptor.
> 	Patch 6 is a request for explaination and is not intended for check-in.
>
>  - patch 14:
> 	Fixes a regression.
>
>  - patches 15..21:
> 	This is the point of all the rest: remove coarray-specific code in the
> 	scalarizer.

Mikael,

I've finally made it through the set of patches,
and did not find anything that raised a red flag.
I'll note that I did not study the issue/question
you raised with patch 6.  Tobias is probably the
best person to offer an opinion.  After pinging
patch 6 off of Tobias, I think the code can be
committed.

--
Steve