'fortran ' international

Hi!

I am interested in your publication located at http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran and would like to translate it to Ukrainian language, so I can share it with the readers on my blog. For doing that I need your written permission.
Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as a source. Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be done with translation.

The translation is non-commercial and will be posted only on the Web, no print copies are planned.
Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any questions regarding the translation arise)? AIM, MSN, Skype?

Regards,
Alyona Lompar