Re: [Patch, fortran] PR fortran/50071 Duplicate statement labels from different scoping units rejected.

Mikael Morin wrote:
On Sunday 14 August 2011 09:35:56 Tobias Burnus wrote:
[Four examples which were still mishandled]

Hem, OK; it is a can of Pandora.

Sorry for opening it a bit more.

I can propose the following ad-hoc fix for the two latter cases.

The patch passes gfortran.dg/*goto* and gfortran.dg/*label*, and I'm doing a
full regression test. Is that OK?

That's OK with test cases (original issue plus the two newly fixed ones). Nit: You have a missing tab at:

+      /* In the case of BLOCK and ASSOCIATE blocks, there cannot be more than
+         one parallel block.  Thus, we add the special code to the nested block
+	 itself, instead of the parent one.  */

Thanks for the patch!

About your two former cases, the first one looks especially tricky. For the
second one, it may be valid, but a warning would be nice IMO as one of the
labels is masked by the other. Both cases need more investigation anyway.

I think those could be deferred. - If you don't work on them, one should fill a PR to make sure they do not get forgotten.

Tobias