Re: [Patch, Fortran] Add is_coarray() function, use it

Tobias Burnus wrote:
I would be happy if someone could carefully read the function in expr.c - and confirm that the second test case ("dg-error" line) is indeed invalid. I think it is invalid because one has an array element of a coarray, which is a coarray but which is not simply contiguous. Thus, if possible cross check that it is indeed not simply contiguous.

Seemingly J3 concurs that the current wording does not allow it. Whether it should allow it or not is less clear, cf. PR 45859. (I think it should be made valid.)

Tobias