Re: Problem building GCC

Hello,

here are the results of removing ..../gcc/ada and using a relative
path to "configure" again:
make now complains about Make-lang.in in .../gcc/cp - the
target pattern contains no %.

The whole problem might just be caused by an old version
of make in the MinGW/MSYS environment I am using (GNU Make 3.81).

I guess it is worth checking that out - just done that: I added a path to
GNU Make version 3.82, but then the build fails on an unknown command "r".

Nope, I am really stuck here.

Regards,

Arjen