Re: [Patch, Fortran] (coarray) Add LOCK_TYPE

Dear Tobias,

I have checked out the code for any obvious style or other minor
errors and all looks well.  However, I had a look at 8.5.6 "LOCK and
UNLOCK statements" in the standard and can only confess to feeling
very stupid tonight because I could not make head nor tail of the
example.  Thus, I can offer no judgement on the functionality of your
patch.

In light of this and the rather thorough protection of the core F95
compiler from co-arrays, I would just go ahead and commit the patch,
if I were you.

OK for trunk

Paul

PS Please give me a co-array tutorial sometime!

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
? ? ?? --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy