This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
ICE with non-allocatable CLASS variable
- From: Andrew Benson <abenson at its dot caltech dot edu>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:34:32 -0700
- Subject: ICE with non-allocatable CLASS variable
The following gives an ICE with gfortran 4.7.0 r175063. It's not legal Fortran
(as far as I understand), and adding an "allocatable" attribute to
"subComponent" results in a successful compile.
I haven't found this in bugzilla but wanted to double check that this isn't a
known problem before submitting a bug report.
type :: nodeWrapper
end type nodeWrapper
type, extends(nodeWrapper) :: treeNode
class(nodeWrapper) :: subComponent
end type treeNode
end module Nodes
* Andrew Benson: http://www.tapir.caltech.edu/~abenson/contact.html
* Galacticus: http://sites.google.com/site/galacticusmodel