g77 is probably the most widely used fortran compiler?

Do you really believe that the following statement from the GFortran wiki is still true?

g77 is probably the most widely used fortran compiler

I think it is likely no longer true, and would suggest that the statement be removed or changed if it is out-of-date. I would even change it myself, but not sure what I would say instead (although I suspect gfortran is more widely used than g77).