Re: select type failure?

>> > OK - I've done that (first time I've opened a PR - hopefully I got all of
>> > the relevant information in there):
>> Pretty much. I'll add the missing bits. Thank you!
>
> OK - thanks - I'll remember those for next time!

In fact it's not that essential to pedantically fill all the bugzilla
fields on the first run. The most important thing about a good bug
report (to my mind) is a nicely reduced and reproducable test case
with a proper description of the symptoms observed, plus compiler
version and architecture/OS ...

Cheers,
Janus