Re: Not actually sending patches (was: [patch, fortran] [4.6 Regression] PR47853 Inquire affected by previous read)

> I agree with Ralf, gcc-patches should be for patches and their review,
> the mails with svn ci output are just noise, something that can be seen
> from svn or on gcc-cvs mailing list.

This is documented in http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html:

"When you have checked in a patch exactly as it has been approved, you do not
need to tell that to people -- including the approver. People interested in
when a particular patch is committed can check SVN or the gcc-cvs list."

--
Eric Botcazou