Re: [testsuite, fortran] Increase gfortran.dg/cray_pointers_2.f90 timeout

On 01/13/2011 06:36 PM, Rainer Orth wrote:
The total runtime of this single testcase on my R4k box is 47 min,
btw. ;-(  This seems quite excessive.
:-(

Unless the patch can be simplified somewhat to reduce the compilation
time, I'd like to install the following patch on trunk, 4.4 and 4.5
branches.

I think reducing the test itself is not really an option. What would help is to run it only once - and not several times with different options. That's a test case which should work with all options if it works with -O3. However, I have no idea how to convince DejaGNU to compile/run this particular test case only once.

Tested by the appropriate runtest invocation on mips-sgi-irix5.3.
Ok everywhere?
OK.

Tobias