Minor issue: misleading error message

Hello,

the following program produces the message:

"Error: Syntax error in DATA statement at (1)

which is clearly inappropriate as the statement refers to a variable "data".

(The true problem is that the field "result" is missing from the derived type)

It is probably just a minor issue, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

Regards,

Arjen

----
module library

    implicit none

    type parameters
        private
        integer :: steps
    end type parameters

contains

subroutine set_parameters( data, steps )

    type(parameters)    :: data
    integer, intent(in) :: steps

    data%steps  = steps
    data%result = 0.0