Re: Issue with COMMON-blocks and DLLs on Windows

Hi Tobias,

I tried the !GCC$ ATTRIBUTES compiler directive with various names
(mydata and x)
but nothing worked. (I already use the --export-all-symbols option)

Any other possibilties? I have not tried the option with .def files
yet, but that
seems superfluous with --export-all-symbols on.

Regards,

Arjen