RFC patch: Add libquadmath - and use it in gfortran (round FOUR)

Attached a new version of the patch.

Changes compared to http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2010-11/msg00932.html
- Fixed libgomp's configure{,.ac}  (cf. last email)
- Included (again!) missing kinds-override.h

The libquadmath itself is in: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2010-11/msg00790/libquadmath.tar.bz2

The patch was bootstrapped and libgomp-regtested on x86-64-linux and is currently check-gfortran regtesting.

TODO:
- Ensure that on Cygwin a .DLL is build - allegedly that's still not the case.

Jack Howarth wrote:
These patches aren't working properly on x86_64-apple-darwin10. The resulting transfer128.o contains no symbols according to nm and the test_qp.f90 testcase fails to compile with...
"__gfortran_transfer_real128_write", referenced from:
I believe the problem is that the current patches are no longer including
kinds-override.h in mk-kinds-h.sh as was the case in the previous patches.

That sounds very reasonable - and indeed I had forgotten to add that file to the patch for the non-generated files; there are simply too many files :-(

Thanks for spotting this!

Jerry DeLisle wrote:
I did see that there are some mixups in declarations in transfer.c. I tried fixing those and no luck, Things like:

transfer_real128_write vs transfer_real_write128, the former I believe is correct.

I tried to find *write128 - but I could not. Neither in my local tree nor in the patch.

libtool: install: warning: relinking `libgfortran.la'
ldconfig: /home/jerry/gcc/usr/lib/../lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.15-gdb.py is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

I think that's kind of OK. That file is a helper file for GDB which offers some macros. As it is written in Python, it cannot be relinked.

Tobias