Re: [RFC] Constructor patch

Damian Rouson wrote:
Thanks for copying me on this.  I'm excited to see the progress. A
test case is attached to this e-mail.

Works. The commented line,
! a = mycomplex(argument=5.6, modulus=1.0)
only worked after I also removed the "private" from the mycomplex_module, which was to be expected.

The test is nice as it works -- and as I had actually forgotten that one can have also a program where the generic procedure and the structure constructor have an ambiguous interface, which is only distinguished by the keywords=.

Tobias

PS: I have now fixed the IMPORT issue, which brings down the failures from 51 to 29. I assume some of the remaining failures will be more difficult, but let's see...