This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Base new module format on XML - RFC and some questions
- From: Salvatore Filippone <salvatore dot filippone at uniroma2 dot it>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <Tobias dot Schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:13:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Base new module format on XML - RFC and some questions
- References: <email@example.com> <4CA3105C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: salvatore dot filippone at uniroma2 dot it
Il giorno mer, 29/09/2010 alle 12.09 +0200, Tobias Schlüter ha scritto:
> It would certainly be helpful to write every USEd thing only once per
> .mod file, even if that doesn't solve all redundancies.
That (I think) would be a big improvement, perhaps to the point of
making other schemes redundant...