Re: gfortran test coverage

Mikael Morin wrote:
And of course I can send the gcov output to anyone
interested to look at it, too.
I surely could use it, instead of adding a gcc_unreachable() somewhere and running the testsuite. If you plan to update it from time to time, maybe you could put it somewhere publicly available ?

I can of course run this from time to time and provide updated files -- but I do not have a public webspace to put them to, unfortunately. But maybe I can find some free hosting somewhere.

Yours,
Daniel

--
http://www.pro-vegan.info/