Re: [Patch, fortran] [2/5] PR 45648: Inline transpose part 2: Take transposed dimensions into account whilst checking for full array

Mikael,

This is OK.

What would be the consequence of putting the additional code in
gfc_full_array_ref_p?

Cheers

Paul

--
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
       --Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy